Monday, February 28, 2011

I'm Not...

feeling very entertaining today, so here's a picture of Hunter S. Thompson shooting his typewriter:
I know how you feel, man.
I am surrounded by lunatics here, people screeching every time I pull a trigger, yelling about my blood-soaked shirts, packs of queers waiting to do me in, so many creditors that I've lost count, a huge Doberman on the bed, a pistol by the desk, time passing, getting balder, no money, a great thirst for all the world's whiskey, my clothes rotting in the fog, a motorcycle with no light, a landlady who's writing a novel on butcher-paper, wild boar in the hills, vats of homemade beer in the closet, shooting cats to ease the pressure, the jabbering of Buddhists in the trees, whores in the canyons, Christ only knows if I can last it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment